FLX™ UC 1500 USB & IP Conference Phone
- Ultra-wideband support (up to 16kHz input, 20kHz output)
- Directional extension microphones (2 included) for audio capture in larger conference rooms
- High fidelity and full-duplex audio for authentic sound with tweeter and mid-woofer elements
- Four corner microphones for 360° audio coverage
- SIP support for IP PBXs and cloud or on-premise environments
- Call bridging between VoIP and USB conference calls
- Fully integrated Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) for crystal clear audio
- Enables Truly Unified Communications by supporting both USB audio and SIP telephon
WS800 Wireless Microphone System
- Multiple RF bands (902 to 928 MHz, 710 to 740 MHz, 603 to 630 MHz) for any application
- New RF bands (M500: 486 to 512 MHz, M586: 573 to 599 MHz, M800: 793 to 819 MHz, M930: 917 to 943 MHz) will be available soon
- ClearOne’s 24-bit digital signal processing for unmatched, crystal-clear audio
- 256-bit encryption (conforming to US Govt. AES specifications) for robust security
- Ability to daisy-chain up to a 32-channel system to support large venues
- Rechargeable and field-replaceable standard AA batteries for flexible power options
- Docking station to provide convenient recharging and storage
- Extension antenna kits to add wider wireless coverage
Da-Lift Motorized Projector Lift
- Accommodates up to 300 pounds
- Three-position control switch with cover plate
- Optional plenum kit available
Da-Lift Pivot Motorized Projector Lift
- Includes universal projector mount, pre-wired duplex female receptacle and duplex plate, and internally
- mounted control switch
- Holds up to 25 pounds
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep operation flexible
- White powder-coated finish
The Delta Mic’s sleek design accentuates teleconferencing applications that demand high-performance audio quality. The compact form factor is ideal for conference tables requiring minimum visibility, while still housing three, unidirectional microphones for full, 360-degree pickup.
Executive Elite™ Wireless Microphone Systems
Boardroom-ready wireless microphones for best audio quality and highest densities
Boardroom: Boardroom-ready design fits into any enterprise environment.
Convenience: Local and remote management options. Cloud based management allows integrators to offer managed services.
Future Proof: Utilizing the DECT protocol protects your investment against radio frequency changes.
Secure: AES 256 encryption with automatic key updates every few minutes gives highest possible security.
The Freedom of Wireless: Cut the cord for the freedom of mobility without sacrificing audio quality.
Crystal-Clear Audio: Be heard with unmatched audio quality.
Density: High number of wireless microphones active at the same time.
Simplicity: Distributed architecture allows separation of audio equipment from radio equipment.
Extendibility: Even large one room or multi room installations can be configured and managed.
Executive HD MicrophonesNo GSM Interference: Revolabs wireless microphones are impervious to GSM noise from other wireless electronic devices.
Rechargeable: Save the expense of daily battery replacement and inconvenience of bulky battery packs.
Flexibility: Can be mixed and matched with a variety of Revolabs Elite microphones.