MC342X – XGA Multimedia Projector
- Up to 15,000 hour lamp reduces maintenance requirements and lowers total cost of ownership
- 16,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Broad 1.2 x zoom range gives installers more options when choosing a mounting location
- Dual HDMI inputs ensure quick switching between inputs
- USB Viewer allows you to present without a PC using a USB flash drive
- Powerful 16W speaker provides volume needed for large rooms
- ECO Mode™ technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption
- LCD technology provides brilliant, colorful and engaging images
- Keystone and Cornerstone ensure the image fills the screen properly from almost any angle
- Built-in MultiPresenter functionality allows for screen sharing of up to 16 devices simultaneously via a wired or wireless connection (wireless requires NP05LM1). (Win, MAC, Android, iOS) (No Internet access or WAN required)
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations
- Rich detail and complete image overview – 4K UHD resolution 3840 x 2160.
- Multi-source management – Advanced Picture-by-Picture to show simultaneously up to 4 different images from a variety of video inputs.
- Ergonomic Office – full height adjustability (130 mm), swivel, tilt and pivot functionality ensures perfect individual ergonomic set-up.
- Minimize power consumption – Human Sensor detects the presence of a person in front of the screen; display switches on/off automatically depending on the presence of the user.
- Comprehensive network-wide asset management and easier remote support – NaViSet Compatible.
- Expanded connectivity – 6 signal inputs (DVI-D, DP, HDMI, USB) and MHL connection for latest smartphone office productivity.
- Uncompromising image quality and more realistic colour reproduction – 10-bit IPS AdobeRGB Wide gamut Colour.
- Straightforward radiological review applications – DICOM Simulation.
- Special Characteristics – Ambient light sensor for optimized brightness levels; Carbon Footprint Meter; Carbon Savings Meter; ControlSync®; Cost Meter; DICOM Simulation; DisplayPort; ErgoDesign®: Height adjustable stand (130 mm), swivel (170°), and portrait (90°); Human Sensor; LED Backlight Technology; NaViSet Administrator 2; Picture-by-Picture; Rapid Response Technology; USB ver. 3.0 (3 down / 1 up); Versatile installation (VESA standard), with integrated speakers (1+1 W); Windows 8 compatible; Annual energy consumption: 68 kWh (based on 4 operating hours per day); Energy efficiency class: C; LED backlight technology
SMART Board® 8000 Series Interactive Display
- Touch-enabled e-LED LCD display
- Multi-tool, multi-touch
- Object awareness
- SMART Meeting Pro 4.0 software (included)
- Support for Multiple Displays
- Touch gestures
- Presence Detection
SMART Board® 6000 Series Interactive Display
- Silktouch™ technology
- Pen ID™
- Object awareness™
- SMART ink™ technology
- 4K Ultra HD resolution
- Simultaneous touch points
- A new level of dependability
- Mini PC compatibility
- ENERGY STAR® certified