What is NEC 4K UHD
NEC is in the unique position of offering a portfolio of display products which support both the 4K and UHD resolutions.
What do you expect from a 4K UHD Display or Projector
- More visual work space
- Displayed images that remain constant from different viewing angles
- Accurate, consistent and controlled colors
- Pixel-free viewing
- Compatibility with the latest input sources
- Long uninterrupted operating times
The portfolio of NEC UHD displays has been meticulously developed to fulfill these requirements with a richness of detail, precise and controlled color reproduction, flexible connectivity and a guarantee of giving state-of-the-art technology with investment and future-proof security.
- CAD/CAM Technical Design
- Command and Control
- Video Conferencing
- Cinema Projection
- Post Production
- Rental and Staging
- Rich detail and complete image overview – 4K UHD resolution 3840 x 2160.
- Multi-source management – Advanced Picture-by-Picture to show simultaneously up to 4 different images from a variety of video inputs.
- Ergonomic Office – full height adjustability (130 mm), swivel, tilt and pivot functionality ensures perfect individual ergonomic set-up.
- Minimize power consumption – Human Sensor detects the presence of a person in front of the screen; display switches on/off automatically depending on the presence of the user.
- Comprehensive network-wide asset management and easier remote support – NaViSet Compatible.
- Expanded connectivity – 6 signal inputs (DVI-D, DP, HDMI, USB) and MHL connection for latest smartphone office productivity.
- Uncompromising image quality and more realistic colour reproduction – 10-bit IPS AdobeRGB Wide gamut Colour.
- Straightforward radiological review applications – DICOM Simulation.
- Special Characteristics – Ambient light sensor for optimized brightness levels; Carbon Footprint Meter; Carbon Savings Meter; ControlSync®; Cost Meter; DICOM Simulation; DisplayPort; ErgoDesign®: Height adjustable stand (130 mm), swivel (170°), and portrait (90°); Human Sensor; LED Backlight Technology; NaViSet Administrator 2; Picture-by-Picture; Rapid Response Technology; USB ver. 3.0 (3 down / 1 up); Versatile installation (VESA standard), with integrated speakers (1+1 W); Windows 8 compatible; Annual energy consumption: 68 kWh (based on 4 operating hours per day); Energy efficiency class: C; LED backlight technology
SMART Board® 8000 Series Interactive Display
- Touch-enabled e-LED LCD display
- Multi-tool, multi-touch
- Object awareness
- SMART Meeting Pro 4.0 software (included)
- Support for Multiple Displays
- Touch gestures
- Presence Detection
SMART Board® 6000 Series Interactive Display
- Silktouch™ technology
- Pen ID™
- Object awareness™
- SMART ink™ technology
- 4K Ultra HD resolution
- Simultaneous touch points
- A new level of dependability
- Mini PC compatibility
- ENERGY STAR® certified