PH3501QL – 4K Laser Hybrid Projector
- Get Outstanding picture quality with super-bright 30,000 center lumen RB laser projection, with real 4K resolution and wide colour space, combined with an homogeneous and contrast-rich laser image quality ensures stunning presentations and impressions.
- Enjoy a Lower TCO with highest reliability, maintenance free operation, low power consumption and up to 20000 hours life; the Laser light source results in a significantly lower total cost of ownership.
- Get Maximum installation flexibility with the extra wide vertical +/- 50% and horizontal +/- 17% lens shift combined with a selection of wide zoom bayonet lenses guarantees a hassle-free installation and facilitates easy replacement of old projectors.
- With NEC’s cinema approved digital projection technology, renowned for its smooth, colour rich video processing is integrated within this installation projector, you can bring Cenima Quality to the Mainstream.
- Get Future-proof signal connectivity and processing with numerous 4K resolution inputs such as Quad 3G SDI, 2 x DisplayPort, 2 x HDMI plus an optional slot for 4K/UHD OPS Slot-in PCs provide “pixel-free viewing“ on a large scale.
- Get Widest application support with portrait mode projection, 360 degree free tilt installation, unique geometric adjustment and 3D support offers unrivalled installation capability.
- Relax and rely on laser with stable light output ensures consistent brightness and colour stability over the entire life cycle of the projector.
- Save effort whilst administrating all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.