PA653UL – WUXGA LCD based Laser Installation Projector
- Laser light source for 20000 hours lifetime
- 2,500,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Optional lenses with peripheral motorized focus features and lens memory function
- Advanced dust-proof and filter-less construction realizes less maintenance
- 4K-ready: 4K/60p processing in all digital interface
- Tilt-free and roll-free installation with atmospheric sensor to adjust fun mode automatically
PA903X – XGA Installation Projector
- Cinema Quality Visualisation – enjoy excellent picture quality even in bright ambient light conditions with unique picture & colour processing technology (up to up to 4K/60Hz) based on the latest NEC scaler chip.
- Hassle-free remote adjustment – motorized lens shift, focus and zoom allows easy and flexible setup without the need for cumbersome physical access to the projector.
- Incredible visualisation capabilities – impressive free tilt and portrait installation capability, unique geometric adjustment, picture in picture, tiling, 3D support and camera based blending/stacking up to 4K.
- Cost conscious & powerful cabling – with just CAT6 network cabling, transfer content over up to 100m using HDBaseT connectivity standard. Supply multiple projectors with one source and benefit from the unique HDBaseT-out daisy-chain interface.
- Impress with brilliant colours & contrast – astound your audience as the projector processes a wider colour space with Rec2020 to Rec709 colour conversion and higher dynamic contrast supporting HDR10 standard via HDMI interface.
- Peace of mind copyright protected content – let the projector manage copyright protection and present 4k and Ultra HD Blu-ray content via the HDMI interface.
UN551VS – Extreme Narrow Bezel, S-IPS Video Wall Display
- S-IPS panel technology allows for excellent off-angle viewing and less color shift compared to other technologies
- A mere 0.9mm inactive border allows for an even more homogenous image across the entire wall
- Auto ID feature reduces install time in the single press of a button
- Expanded daisy chain options with UHD passthrough via DisplayPort enables UHD resolution across the entire wall
- OPS slot technology allows for the integration of single board computers and interface expansion slot allows for legacy equipment connectivity
- 700cd/m² max brightness combined with full HD resolution will capture the attention of the audience
- Industrial-strength, premium-grade panel with additional thermal protection, internal temperature sensors with self-diagnostics and fan-based technology, allows for 24/7 operation
- Input Switching Speed minimizes downtime between source transitions
- Human Sensor Accessory ensures digital signage is directed at a targeted audience
- Near field communication capabilities for setup and service. More information can be found here
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations
- Video daisy chain limitations apply when High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) is utilized
Tx-1 Wireless Visual Presenter
• 12x Optical Zoom & 8x Digital Zoom
• 3.4 CMOS Sensor
• Full HD 1080i
• Wireless Full HD Image Transmission
• Station/ Access Point Mode Switch
• 30 FPS Full Motion Video
• HDMI/RGB/USB Output
• Powered by USB
L-12iD VISUALISER/ DOCUMENT CAMERA
- ELMO Interactive Toolbox Software provided
- 12 X Optical zoom, 8 X Digital zoom
- 3.4 CMOS & FULL HD
- UVC compliant (Web cam feature)
- HDMI pass through
- Multi-directional camera neck
- 30 FPS Full motion video
- Built-in Microphone
- Optional Accessories: Microscope Lens Attachement
X754HB – LED Backlit High Brightness Display
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor – for reduced power consumption and eye pleasing brightness levels.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time without the need for external cables or devices.
- Convenient installation and set up with NFC – the built-in near communication field chip allows to pre-configure the display by using an NFC capable device loaded with the NEC Android App.
- Automatically respond to viewer presence – The Human Sensor switches the display from very low to operating brightness or changes inputs when a person enters a proximity zone. This optional feature can also be used for creative signage or minimise unnecessary power use.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – with reliable, industry grade components and NEC trusted performance.
- Enhanced Ergonomics – thanks to 8-bit S-PVA performance for reliable colour reproduction and a special optical Quarter Lambda Filter to guarantee outdoor readability even through polarized sunglasses.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
- Sunlight-proof operation – with highly temperature-resistant LCD panel coating to withstand direct sunlight without blackening effects.
PX803UL – WUXGA Laser Hybrid Projector
- Resource-saving – up to 20,000 h maintenance-free operation thanks to Laser Light Source technology, filter less dust shielded design & integrated liquid cooling system.
- Hassle-free Installation – wide zoom bayonet lens portfolio & support of third party lenses (ask your local trusted NEC partner) enables customised installations and easy replacement of current installation projectors.
- Outstanding Picture Quality – whole new visualisation experience with high brightness, up to 4K input signal and unique picture & colour processing technology based on the latest NEC scaler chip.
- Easy Way to Large Viewing – use the OPS slot for built-in players, HDMI-out signal loop-through, built-in signal splitter and edge blending capability to provide large presentation pictures.
- Maximum Flexibility – 360 degree installation in any direction, unique geometric adjustment, Picture in Picture and 3D support offer unrivalled installation capabilities for any application.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst administrating all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
M403H – FULL HD Multimedia Projector
V554 – High-Performance LED Backlit Commercial-Grade Display
- Reliable colour reproduction – due to 10-bit colour performance, extreme viewing angles and hardware calibratable LUT, viewers benefit from consistently accurate image rendering.
- Modern and slim design – robust yet elegant allowing for an unobtrusive integration into any application and environment.
- Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs, Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.
- All-in-one Signage solution integrated – the integrated mediaplayer for simple signage use supports easy content playback and management.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
- Ease of use and operation – Smart installation, operation and maintenance functionality ensures accurate performance over the entire lifetime of the display saving time, effort and resources.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralised location.
X555UNV – Ultra Narrow Bezel S-IPS Video Wall Display
- Reduced Installation and Operating Costs – featuring LED backlight technology the display is highly energy efficient with a low power consumption, longer backlight lifetime and a lighter design for easy and flexible transportation, mounting and integration.
- Native UHD Daisy Chaining through DisplayPort 1.2 Multistreaming – enables the user to create UHD videowalls with either a single UHD image or 4 different Full HD sources.
- Auto Tile Matrix – for a complete auto set up for videowalls. Save time and cost by configuring one display in order to complete the set up for the entire wall.
- Frame Comp – supports a seamless appearance and shows the content without any interruption, creating one stunning image by synchronising the content across the wall.
- Reliable colour reproduction – due to 10-bit colour performance with amazing viewing angles and hardware calibratable LUT for accurate image presentation.
- Unique NEC heat management – enables the user to monitor and control the heat inside the display with user controllable fans. Heat management is crucial for larger walls and mission critical installations to secure reliability and longevity.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location
U321H – Full HD Ultra Short Throw Projector
SMART Board® 800 Series
- Multitouch Collaboration
With multi-touch interactivity, multiple students can work together or independently at the board with fingers or a pen.
- Freestyle interaction
Every surface inch is a collaborative workspace – multiple students, multiple actions.
- Intuitive at every touch
Go from pen to fingers to palm of your hand, interchangeably with object awareness. Flick, rotate, zoom and erase with natural touch gestures.
- Powered by SMART Notebook®
Create and deliver inspired lessons, manage the classroom, access high-quality education content and engage students with interactive learning for every age, grade and subject.
- Multitouch Collaboration
From the Blog
NEC P605UL ensures productive meetings with no noise disturbance, while its filter-free sealed engine... read more
Latest generation of E Series ultra-high definition large format displays range in sizes from... read more
NEC MultiSync® EA271Q features almost double the detail of Full-HD for a crystal-clear viewing... read more
Larger displays combine Ultra-HD with stylish minimalism and low lifetime costs NEC Display Solutions announces... read more